1. Presentation The owner of the site www.richelieu-international.com (the “Site”) is Richelieu International (the “Owner”). Richelieu International is represented in Asia by Richelieu Wealth Solutions Ltd, a company with a capital of €80,000, registered in Malaysia, with registered office at: Tiara Labuan, Jalan Tanjung Batu, 87000 Labuan F.T., Malaysia and an operational office at 35th Floor, Unit 8, Binjai 8, 2 Lorong Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. General terms and conditions of use The use of the Site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, and users of the Site are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
3. Description of the services The purpose of the Site is to provide information concerning all of the activities of the company.
4. Intellectual property Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the Site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the Owner.
5. Limitation of liability The information contained on this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws, rules and regulations may vary based on your country of origin, your country of residence and the specific facts involved. Consequently, no information provided should be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell, hold or directly invest in any asset, company, product or security. Furthermore, this website does not constitute a substitute for an in-depth consultation with a Richelieu International Financial Advisor. Before making any decision or taking any action please consult one of our advisors.
While we have made every effort to ensure that the material contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, the Owner is not responsible for any error or omission. By continuing to access or use this website, following any link or use any service provided on this site or on any affiliated site you signify your acceptance to the fact that Richelieu International disclaims any responsibility for content errors, suitability, completeness, timeliness or pertinence of the information.
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms of this disclaimer, you may not use this website or any affiliated link.
The Owner shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the Website. All information on the Site is given as an indication and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the Site is not exhaustive. It is given subject to changes having been made since it was put online.
The Owner only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the Site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it himself/herself.
In accordance with the law, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer should be sent.
Richelieu International is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals. We will monitor the data held for our purposes, ensuring we hold neither too much nor too little data in respect of the individuals about whom the data are held. If data given or obtained are excessive for such purpose, they will be immediately deleted or destroyed.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction Any dispute relating to the use of the Site is subject to Malaysian law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Kuala Lumpur.